Field of work
- Initiate, plan and drive the IeDEA-WHO collaboration to support reporting of global progress in ART scale up.
- Coordinate, manage and perform annual multi-regional analyses along the HIV care continuum.
- Extensive experience coordinating data collection activities involving multiple international stakeholders and producing summary analyses to inform policy and strategy.
- Strong knowledge of epidemiological methods and tools used to estimate HIV prevalence and experience facilitating regional estimation workshops.
- Since November 2014 at ISPM
- 2007 to 2010:
Postgraduate Diploma in Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, United Kingdom
- 2002 to 2008:
Data Coordinator/Analyst, Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), Geneva
- 1998 to 2001:
Data Coordinator, International Road Federation, Geneva
- 1997 to 2001:
Master of Science in Environmental Science, University of Geneva
- 1997 to 1999:
Contract work related to data management, data analysis and database development at WHO, UNAIDS and Global Forum for Health Research, Geneva
- 1988 to 1994:
Bachelor of Science in Zoology (Biology), University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA