Thursday, 2022/11/17, 16:00
This webinar will focus on opportunities within implementation science to advance research on sustainability, with consideration of how to do so with a focus on promoting health equity. Sustainability relates to the continued delivery of program components for the sustained achievement of desirable program goals and health outcomes. While research on the sustainability of evidence-based interventions has been growing rapidly in recent years, it has been identified as one of the most important yet challenging translational research areas we face in implementation science.
This webinar will highlight:
1) conceptual, methodological, and measurement issues and recommendations in studying sustainability;
2) multilevel factors that influence the sustainability of interventions across a range of public health, community, and healthcare settings;
3) frameworks that are useful for guiding research in this area and planning for sustainability, including a focus on dynamic sustainability;
4) applied examples from the field; and
5) key areas for future research to advance research on sustainability.
Join the lecture on Thursday, 17 November 2022 at 4:00 pm online on zoom!
Meeting ID: 691 6396 6141